Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday July 26, 2007

Only a week left! I leave for Texas in ONE WEEK!!! Can you tell I am excited?!?!?! I don't know if it is because I am currently motivated to scrap or if it is because I am super excited to meet this fabulous group of girls from Scrapjazz. Either way, only one week left.

So, my father in law had his gall bladder removed yesterday. The doctor said it was REALLY full of infection and they didn't even sew him up. Just used a couple of clamps and sent him on his way! Today, he is feeling much better. Actually, we'll be on our way for a visit shortly (gotta wait for Madi to wake up from her nap).

My friend April is finally having her baby today! She is scheduled for a c-section at 6 pm and as luck would have it, she will be at the same hospital as my FIL. YEAH!!!! I can't wait to see baby boy Kegg!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States