Monday, July 23, 2007

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Well, things don't always go as expected. Friday night, my father in law Bill was taken to the Emergency room for what we thought was a heart attack. Only to find out later, that is was his gall bladder. Of course, they did all kinds of heart tests first. So, today the doctor unblocked his gallbladder ducts and tomorrow, his gall bladder will be removed. Hopefully, all will be well after this. I got some really cute pictures of Madilyn with her Papa at the hospital. Especially when she doctors him. It's adorable. As usual, Madi captured the attention of all the nurses and doctors at the hospital with her charming personality!

Kaylee is going home later today! She is soooo excited. I'm not sure how Madilyn is going to take it, but I'm sure she will cope.

Less than 2 weeks until I take a trip to Texas. Amber and I are going to Texas Scrapfest. A bunch of girls from ScrapJazz will be there I think about 50 total. I can't wait to meet my fellow jazzers! I know, I know, kinda weird going all the way to Texas to scrapbook right! Well, I figure if I can meet my husband online, I can meet friends there too! Oh, and Sydney will be joining us there. Should prove to be a GREAT time! Now, only if we get some scrapping done!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States