Friday, January 8, 2010

I have the best friends ever!!!!!!!

They put together this awesome basket with all kinds of goodies. The tags are gorgeous. The candy is good. There are teddy bears, one for me and one for Madilyn for when I go in the hospital. The are marbles for when I lose mine. And there are googly eyes for when I lose sight of the big picture. There is a candle to see the light at the end of the tunnel. ALL KINDS OF STUFF!!!! And I love each and everyone of them for doing it. It means more to mean than they will ever know. It's not often that I feel as loved as I do right now. All of these people, whom I am lucky enough to call my friends...I am eternally grateful! And I don't know how I can express that to you any clearer. Love you ladies! Here are pictures of a lot of the things in the basket.
































3 comments:

Squirrel said...

They've done you proud sweetie! I just wish I had been in on the action too, although I couldn't have beaten those ideas. Enjoy your loot, and I hope and pray that everything goes well for you. Keep your eye on the light at the end of the tunnel!
Rosey xx

Stephanie said...

It sure is a great group of girls, isn't it? Even if some of us (humm...me) didn't participate (because we had no idea what that scavenger hunt was about, lol) know that we are praying for you!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States