Saturday, January 30, 2010

The good, the bad and the ugly.

The good news...the body scan shows no uptakes. Just thyroid. That means that there is no cancer anywhere else as far as they can tell. YAY!

The bad news...This coming week I will be spending 7 days away from my darling little girl. She can't be near me once I receive the I131 which will probably be on Thursday! So she will go stay with her grandparents.

The ugly...watching us cry at the same time! My little girl has shed more tears than I know how to wipe away and the week hasn't even begun yet!

Can I just say that this sucks!!!

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

I'm so sorry sweetie. The quicker it's over, the sooner you can get on with your lives together again. I hope the time passes more quickly than you're anticipating.
Rosey x

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States