Monday, September 26, 2011

Go ahead and say it...I am a sucky blogger. I was kind of using facebook for a while as my blog, but they had to go and mess everything there up.

At the end of August, Madilyn started 2nd grade. She is such a grown up. LOL! yes, I realize she is only 7, but she is so ... Madilyn! LOL!

I have been to a few craft fairs trying to sell my cards. So far, I haven't don't great, but I haven't lost money either. I am also trying to get my photography going.

Girl scouts is officially starting this month. And Madilyn is still playing the piano. I love listening to her play. And she loves that she can play too. She's not a big fan when her teacher gives her challenging music...but how else will she learn?!?!?!

I realize this is a rambling of sorts, but that is the only way for you to get caught up on my super exciting life!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States