Thursday, March 31, 2011

Annoyed at myself

So I realized today that I read several blogs a few times a week. And I get annoyed that some of them haven't been updated in almost a month. This shouldn't annoy me...these people don't blog for me. But I love looking at their creations and I love reading about their lives. Now, I come to my blog and realize that if you were following my blog, you too would be annoyed. I update so infrequently! And I blame facebook. I upload pictures there, and update about our lives there. It's sad really! And I said at the beginning of this year that I would do better...ya, right! So here it is, 30 minutes from April first...and I am going to declare to do better once again.

Tomorrow I have an interview for a job! We REALLY need me to get this job!

Madilyn's cousin are going to spend the weekend at our house this weekend.

On Saturday, I get to scrap with some of my bff's. Nikki, April, Mary, Trisha, Robbie, and Katie! I can't wait. Although, Sunday will be a very long day. It's an overnighter at the Wilmington Library. From 6 pm to 11 am. I will be one tired momma on Sunday. But hopefully, I will have to get up bright and early for work on Monday! So if you are reading this, say a little prayer for me!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States