Saturday, October 17, 2009

Covered Bridge Festival










Last weekend, Steve and I went to Indiana for the weekend. Kind of a mini get away for our anniversary. We had a great time. We stayed at a beautiful Bed and Breakfast in Attica Indiana called the Apple Inn. It turns out that the owner is a scrapbooker. What are the chances? AND...she does retreats! **gasp** We stayed in the Devon room. It's named after the owner of the local theater. It was cool. There were painting on the wall of Marilyn Monroe, CW Fields, and one of the boys from Abbott and Costello. Okay, back to Covered Bridge... We only made it to Mansfield. And it took the ENTIRE Saturday! We didn't spend an insane amount of money, but we walked A LOT and had a great time! Also, got to smell a lot of goodies. Of course, I didn't allow myself any of those goodies. (and my blood sugars thank me).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States