Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day from Hell!!!

Today is Madilyn's first day of kindergarten. I took the day off work and she and I will have a great afternoon...YEAH RIGHT!!!

Steve and I took her to the bus stop. We waited and waited and waited...the bus was late, but came. I was completely fine. She got on the bus, sat down, and looked out the window and waved...that is when I lost it. Crying like a baby! Steve even had to take a picture of me crying to "document" the moment.

I came home to a visit from my favorite "Aunt".

I got home and was going to do some work. My boss calls and said that the other office girl was called away on an emergency. Her husband was having chest pains and was rushed to the ER. My boss called and asked that I come in after I pick Madilyn up. Ok, fine!

So I go to the bus stop to pick Madilyn up. And again I wait! Then the bus comes and Maidlyn isn't on it. As I was freaking out on the driver, another driver radio'd that she had a "Madilyn Neese on the bus and wasn't sure where she is suppose to go." Well, this made me a Super Happy Camper! So about 10 minutes later, the other bus came, with Madilyn in tow. Needless to say, I made a call to the school. Before I call them, they were well aware of the situation! Bus drivers must have called and told them I was angry! They have assured me that it won't happen again! LOL!

So, I drive to work...where I find out that the major computer program that I use for work has gone down...so I drove to work for nothing! So, I answered the phone...and that was about it.

Then I get a phone call from Steve. He said he was on his way to the Worker's Compensation doctor. For what you ask...one of his psycho's went off. The guy grabbed a fire extenguisher, sprayed Steve in the face with it, then swung it around and hit Steve in the face. Then he bit him several times. So Steve had to have a series of xrays of his noggin, several blood tests, has to take HIV meds and antibiotics. HOLY COW!!!

Then Madilyn and I went to the PTO meeting at her school. I got to talk to her teacher. She apologized profusely for the bus mishap.

Oh, and when Madilyn got off the bus...she told me her panties were wet. I thought maybe she had an accident (which has happened all of about twice since she's been potty trained). She explained that the water was coming from her backpack. So I take a look, the lid wasn't on her bottle of water. All of the water was now in her backpack...and had been dripping through her dress on the bus. Took less than one day for her homework folder to be destroyed. LOL!!!!

But, tomorrow is another day!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States