Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30, 2009

We survived the second week of Madilyn being in Kindergarten. She loves going to school. When she gets home and you ask abou her day...she always says it was good. Then I ask what she did, and she always says she doesn't remember. Strange that my 5 year old has demetia!!!

Steve made and canned some Jalapeno relish today. It smelled yummy and tasted even better. Madilyn and I had a pretty low key weekend. Se mostly stayed home. Steve went to the truck and indy races at the Chicagoland Speedway. Madi and I scrapped and watched movies. It was awesome!!!! I love having no where to go...and it doesn't happen often.

I am in full swing raising money for the Step Out for Diabetes. I would like to raise $1000. Not sure if that is going to happen, but I'm gonna try. And Madilyn is going to walk with me! I am VERY excited about that.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States