Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 28, 2009

It's been a sunshiney weekend!

Yesterday, Steve, Madilyn and I went to the club to the beach for the day. We spent the day swimming and playing in the sand. I took the camera, but do you think I took any pictures? NOPE! We had a really good time...except for getting crispy fried. I am soooo sunburned. Then when we got home I went upstairs to take a shower and found Madilyn sitting in her bean bag chair in her swimsuit, bathrobe and crocs...Sound Asleep.

Today was the Howard Family Reunion. That would be Steve's mom's family. It was a good time. Visiting and getting to see people we never get to see. And good food! YUM!

Madilyn is staying the night with her Grandma and Papa tonight because Steve is having a Steroid injection in his right hip tomorrow. Hopefully, things will go smoothly. If you could say a little prayer, that would be great!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States