Thursday, June 11, 2009

The aftermath of Madilyn's Birthday

After work yesterday, Steve, Madilyn, and I went to Lonestar for dinner. And it was all HER idea. She said she wanted to have Steak for dinner...and she did. They even sang to her and brought her a HUGE brownie sundae with chocolate syrup and Whip Cream! She thought it was the coolest thing. Then off to the movies. We watched "UP!" It was a cute movie. Madilyn was getting a little restless in the middle because of the action of it. But she enjoyed it. Then off to the store to let her pick out her gift. I wanted to get her a camera of her own. But I wanted her to pick it out. So of course it's pink! Anything else would be unheard of! Needless to say, it was a late night (that is what happens when mom and dad work) but we had a great time. And now she is 5...I wonder when she's going to start asking "how many days until I'm six?" UGH!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States