Saturday, April 11, 2009

04-11-09







So today was kind of a big day, just because we had quite a bit to do. Madilyn and I made abotu 60 cupcakes to take to Steve's work. Some of the residents there are neglected by their families. Anything I can do to help, I do. I hope that if I am ever in that position, someone would take pity on me and do nice things for me, ya know.


Also, Madilyn's school decorated cards for the elderly residents at the nursing home. So we stuffed those into envelopes. We will take the cupcakes and the cards to the nursing home tomorrow after we have dinner at Steve's parents house tomorrow.

Then, we decorated eggs. We didn't buy the traditional egg coloring kit this year. It was the tie-dye one. Madilyn had a blast doing it, but man was it messy!

1 comment:

mlowho said...

your eggs are beautiful, I love the way Madi looks so serious about her decorating

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States