Saturday, April 4, 2009

04-04-09

Yeah, It's been a while! Things have been busy!

I've managed to somehow hurt my back. The Chiropractor seems to think that I have a herniated disk. I will be having an MRI soon. YEEHAW!(said with much sarcasm)

We got to register Madilyn last week for Kindergarten. It is bittersweet. I cannot believe she is going to be 5 in a couple of months. That is crazy! It seems like yesterday she was a 3 pound little baby!

Last night, Steve and I finally got to use one of his Christmas presents. Tickets to a Larry the Cable Guy Show! It was AWESOME!!!!!! I don't think we've laughed that hard in a really long time. Madilyn got to spend the night with her gramma and papa. Of course she loved that!

Madilyn's preschool class, well her whole school actually, is making cards for Steve residents for Easter. They are cute and seem to be enjoying it!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States