Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hello all! Welcome to our family blog. This is my way of sharing news and photos of our Everyday life! Hope you enjoy it!

What are we up to now? Well, Steve is working at Embassy Care in Wilmington. He is the Behavioral Health Nurse Manager. He is in charge of the nursing for the Mental Health Unit. As for me...I quit Midwest Title Loans in May and am working for 5-Star Enterprises. We are a repossession company! Eventually, I will be in charge of all office functions...for now Dallas (my boss) is having a hard time letting go. We will eventually be in an office, but for now I get to work out of my house! I'm loving that! Madilyn stays with me most days. She goes to Grandma and Papa Neese's house on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They take her to the Wilmington Library for various programs and she LOVES it!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Kankakee, Illinois, United States